Aiyura Aircraft Maintenance Engineering School is a certified Aviation Training Organisation in Papua New Guinea. It provides standardised aircraft maintenance engineering training in the country.
The school achieved its registration and certification from the Department of Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology (DHERST) on the 9th of February 2022
Aiyura Aircraft Maintenance Engineering School Application Form
Download the application form PDF
This application is only for Non-School Leavers. Current Grade 12 students will apply through the School Leavers Form and will come through the Department of Higher Education Research Science and Technology (DHERST).
The school will take only 40 Non-School Leavers in this application. The next 40 spaces are for the School Leavers who will be graduating with Grade 12 Certificates.
What are some requirements?
we are basically getting Grade 12 certificate holders in both Science and Social Science streams and providing them with aircraft maintenance engineering knowledge so they can pass the licensing process here in PNG.
The GPA for Aiyura Aircraft Maintenance Engineering School for 2022 was 2.0.
The school fee is K20,000 for boarding students and K17,200 for day students.
- 1. Download and fill out all information requested in this application form. Only skip sections that are not applicable to you.
- 2. Attach a clear passport-size photo in the box labelled ID Photo in SECTION 1.
- 3. Write your names in their correct order with correct spellings. Your first name and surname. The school will address you by your first name and surname only.
- 4. Attach a certified copy of your Grade 12 Certificate when submitting your application. No Grade 12 certificate disqualifies your application. Additional certificates are accepted where needed.
- 5. All your names should correspond with the names on the Grade 12 Certificate.
- 6. Current Grade 12 students will apply through the School Leaver’s Form selection process that will be facilitated by the Department of Higher Education Research Science and Technology (DHERST).
- 7. Medical Certificates are only required if you have a medical issue that you wish the school should know when processing your application. No medical certificate will mean you are well and healthy.
- 8. Submit all applications via email or hand delivered to the school reception desk before 3:00pm working days during the application period. The email address to submit your application form is email@example.com.
- 9. Show the ORIGINALS of your application forms on registration day along with your school fee receipts and Grade 12 Certificates for proof if your application is successful. Do not discard the application form once you have submitted it.
Aiyura Aircraft Maintenance Engineering School
Papua New Guinea
Ph: +675 7271 0572
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (note that they are using Gmail)
Non-school leavers and Grade 12 study opportunities
If you are planning to apply to a college or university in Papua New Guinea, Check out the list:
- PNG Universities Info Page
- Balob Teachers College
- Madang Teachers College
- Bomana Police College
- Kokopo Business College
About PNG Insight
PNG Insight is an education blog. It aims to highlight the key developments in the education sector in Papua New Guinea. Started in 2014 on Google’s blogger (now self-hosted on WordPress), PNG Insight strives to be a platform for critical thinking and discussions; and a source of information.