Gaulim Teachers College (GTC) is located in the Gazelle District of East New Britain Province, around 30 minutes drive out of Kokopo Town. This primary teachers’ training institution is heavily subsidised by the PNG Govt, but under the patronage of the United Church of Papua New Guinea.
GAULIM TEACHERS COLLGE
EAST NEW BRITAIN
How to get Gaulim Teachers College application form?
- Ask a friend/family or go to the college and get an application form for you.
- Contact a student on Social Media and ask him/her to help you.
- Contact a Lecturer, tutor, registrar or employee to help you out.
- Visit GTC and get an application form.
General info for new Gaulim Teachers College students
- What is the CUT-OFF GPA for this year?
- Can I submit my college Application Online too?
- Who can I contact to know the Selection list/status?
- What can I do if I am not selected?
5 Recommended Colleges for 2024
- Simbu Teachers College
- Madang Teachers College
- Sonoma Adventist College
- Kokopo Business College
- Balob Teachers College
Gaulim Teachers College Acceptance List 2024
- The non-school leavers who applied straight to GTC will have to check the college for the non-school leavers acceptance list 2023.
- As for the Grade 12 school leavers who applied through the National Online Application System (NOAS), check the higher education website for the DHERST Acceptance List 2023.
About the college
Gaulim Teachers College is a National Institution providing teacher education for Primary School Teachers, and also an Agency Institution of the United Church of Papua New Guinea. The teachers’ college in the Gazelle District of East New Britain Province.